Georgia AER Chapter
On behalf of the Georgia Chapter of the Association for the Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired (AER), we welcome you to our chapter website. During your visit we hope you will find the information helpful as you learn about the activities and happenings of the Georgia AER Chapter.
In the navigational toolbar you will find information about current board members, recent newsletters and highlights from our annual conference. We encourage vision professionals as well as those entering the vision field to join us through membership.
Please join us for the 2019 GaAER conference in Canton, GA! We look forward to an interesting, educational, and enjoyable conference on “Transition” in 2019. We hope you will join us! Visit the GaAER Spring 2019 page for more information.
- If you need hotel accommodations while attending the conference, please visit the listing of hotels that are nearby to the conference location.
- Registration is now open! Seats are limited so register soon to secure your seat!
- We have a great conference planned! You may now view the conference agenda details.
- The Schedule at a Glance that details the concurrent sessions is now available!
- We have a wonderful list of presenters. Visit the conference presenters page to see who will be joining us.